Disney Pins!

Disney is two days away guys! The excitement is real! 

Whilst trying to plan my outfits, I thought I might dig out some Disney pins I have that I could possibly wear whilst at Disneyland.


This is a bade that I've had for yeeeaaaaaars! It's got to be around 14+ years old? It has my little initial on it so people know what my name begins with. (Why do we like to buy things that have our names/initials on?) It's like a little vintage pin that I want to bring back and start wearing again.


This one my friend got me from her trip to a Disney park or some kind (probably Florida). It's 9 years old and I remember her giving it to me. I used to keep a pin badge collection so this was a perfect edition to that collection. Although I don't talk to the friend as often now, it's nice having this as like a little reminder. I've never actually worn it out so it'll be nice to show off the bling bling. 


One of my favs is the Tomorrowland badge. I enjoyed the film, and so having my own little Tomorrowland token makes me feel like I was chosen to go to a different world, so by bitchez. I also love the little Dalmatian one with it's little hanging bone in it's mouth. Another one that is god knows how old, it has turned yellow in colour. I love the art style of this film and Dalmatians are just cute af in general. 

I also have two Pirates of the Caribbean pins not pictured here: one for Dead Man's Chest and another for On Stranger Tides. If you know me, you know my love for Pirates, so if I crack out the pins there's no doubt that these will be involved at some point.

Going to be sporting these pins on my denim pinafore- a simple outfit with a little hint of Disney!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Disney Hype!

Zumba-dy Teach Us to Read Properly

Body Update!