Disney Outfits: Halloween

I'm back from my trip to Disneyland Paris and that can only mean one thing: a post about my trip! The excitement! One integral part before going on a trip is planning what clothes you want to take with you, so I thought I'd talk about my outfits...

Day 1- Arrival

We arrived early afternoon on the Sunday, meaning that (using our annual passes) we could go to the parks for an evening jaunt. This outfit was comfortable to travel in but with that little bit of Disney:


I'm wearing an old 3/4 sleeve jumper with a Mickey print from Primark, my new and SUPER comfortable long cardigan also from Primark, classic Jamie jeans from Topshop and my Coralia Venice boots by Dr Martens. I folded some socks over the top of the boots as I'm still wearing them in, but they're still super comfortable- the plus of leather shoes! 

Day 2- Exploring!

I went with my friend who had never been to Disneyland Paris, so we used this day to explore and I showed her the ropes! 



                                                                                                                                   

I wore the items featured in my previous post- my new Lilo and Stitch dress, long black Primark cardigan, DM boots, homemade Halloween ears and my batwings bag. In the end I decided to style my hair with two little pigtails at the back, still keeping my hair away from my face and making the whole red thing less INTENSE.

Day 3- Buffalo Bill's

On this day we went to the Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show (WELL worth the money if you can spare the cash). Due to the nature of the show, I decided to go a bit country- western:



                                                                                                                                   
 
I went with my Jamie jeans again, Griffin Mia leather shoes from Clarks, fishnet socks and checked shirt from Mango. I did my hair in two plaits and wore my wire ears that I bought from Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KrausHausKrafts?ref=l2-shop-info-name) during the day and then switched them out for my cowboy hat during the show! Although I wouldn't wear it everyday, I do love my outfit from the evening, definitely look the part!

Day 4- My Friend's Birthday!

This day was all about my friend since it was her birthday! I decided to wear the following outfit to share both mine and her love for Star Wars:


I'm wearing my homemade Star Wars dress and some black knee-high socks along with my DM boots, cardigan, batwings bag and Halloween ears. I do like over the knee socks but never feel like there's a good time to wear them. I loved wearing them with this outfit though! Gonna try and make use of the socks more often!

Day 5- Princess Day!
I met a couple of Princesses this day but went with a subtle outfit:




                                                                                                                               

Oh look, it's that cardigan again! It's like I like wearing it or something? I don't know. And the jeans, geez. Does she wear anything different ever? HaHA! The joke's on you because I don't! I'm wearing my stripey off the shoulder Primark top- dirt cheap and one of my favs. So good I bought it twice. I'm also wearing some homemade ears that have a Tangled theme, and a Tangled inspired necklace from Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/259137980/rapunzel-charm-necklace-tangled-necklace?ref=shop_home_active_13). Rapunzel liked my ears and necklace <3333

Day 6- Wrapping Up Warm!

I went to Center Parcs this day for a swim in the pool (I may talk about this another day) and then went to Disneyland in the evening, meaning I wanted to wrap up warm a bit more:

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

 As well as the usual, I've got a red floral print dress from H&M, Star Wars jumper and Star Wars Vans. I also decided to sport my newly- bought lipstick from H&M in the shade Ultra Violet. Fancy. I was also wearing a spider and two bone rings from said store. I believe these ears plus the dark colour and Halloween-esque of the outfit makes it feel a bit Day of the Dead. I like it.

Day 7- Home Time :(


Comfort is key with travel, so here I'm wearing the same old stuff that you've seen before, alright, STAY OFF MY BACK. Also, Maleficent looks sad in this photo. I think she knew I was leaving. 


Overall, I bangin' trip with some crackalackin' outfits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Disney Hype!

Zumba-dy Teach Us to Read Properly

Body Update!